Welcome to Lebsack Tennis Center
at Redstone Park, a USTA Outstanding
Facility Award Winner
This public facility features eight lighted courts, open to the public year round for drop-in or reserved court playing time. Lebsack Tennis Center at Redstone Park is located at the east end of Redstone Park on the corner of Town Center Drive and Foothills Canyon Boulevard, one mile south of C-470 between Santa Fe Drive and Lucent Boulevard.
Programming at the courts includes opportunities for lessons, leagues, clinics and tournaments for all player levels. Lebsack Tennis Center at Redstone Park also has available reserved court hours and a Playmate ball machine for rental.
The Lebsack Tennis Center at Redstone Park is designated as a Tennis Welcome Center, part of a national network of centers welcoming new players to the game. For information please visit tenniswelcomecenter.com.
The 2013 season is operated in cooperation with the Highlands Ranch Community Association (HRCA) and its professional staff.
Court and Pro Shop Hours
Courts are available for play daily 5 a.m. until 10 p.m. Staff is on site March through October to answer program questions, take court reservations, ball machine reservations or provide information.
|Through April 20|
|Monday – Friday||9 a.m. – noon
3:30 – 7:30 p.m.
|Saturday||9 a.m. – noon|
|April 21 – June 16, 2013|
|Monday – Friday||8:30 a.m. – noon
3:30 – 7 p.m.
|Friday – Saturday||8:30 a.m. – noon|
|Sunday (through June 9)||noon – 3:30 p.m.|
|June 17 – Sept. 1, 2013|
|Monday – Thursday||8 a.m. – noon
3:30 – 7:30 p.m.
|Friday & Saturday||8 a.m. – noon|
|Sunday (beginning July 14)||noon – 3:30 p.m.|
Closed: Memorial Day, Monday, May 22 and Independence Day, Thursday, July 4.
Court Reservation Fees and Guidelines
District offered programs, tournaments, clinics and events will have first priority.
Single Court Fees
Resident: $5 per hour
Non-resident: $6 per hour
Mid-March through mid-October
Court reservations can be made in advance by calling the Lebsack Tennis Center at Redstone Park staff at 303-791-2348 from Monday through Friday 9 a.m. until noon and 4 until 7 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. and Sunday from noon until 3:30 p.m.
November to February
Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance by calling the Metro District at 303-791-2710 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Ball Machine Rentals (March through October)
Includes large hopper with balls
The Playmate Ace Basic ball machine has variable topspin and backspin, variable oscillation, elevation control and ball frequency control. The ball machine is available for rental subject to court availability and may be reserved up to one week in advance. Prior to their first use, players must be trained by a qualified staff member, to effectively use the Ace Basic efficiently.
With court reservation – $14 (includes court fee)
Without court reservation – $10
To help you enjoy your time at Lebsack Tennis Center at Redstone Park, please review the following:
- Courts are open 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily for your enjoyment.
- Shoes with non-marking soles must be worn on courts.
- Rollerblades, skateboards, bicycles and strollers are not permitted on or around courts.
- To be considerate of other players, conversation on and around courts should be limited.
- When others are waiting for a court, play should be limited to one hour.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult.
- Food is not permitted on the courts.
- Pets are not permitted on courts.
- A maximum of four players per court is permitted.
- Use of ball machines/hoppers cannot compromise safety or disrupt play on adjacent courts.
Court Use, Reservations & Light Activation
- Unreserved courts may be used on a first come, first served basis.
- District programs will have first priority on all courts.
- Court #5 is open on a first come-first served basis except during peak hours — Monday through Friday from 6 pm to 9 pm and Saturday from 8am to noon. During peak hours, this court may be used for lessons and leagues approved by the Metro District.
- Courts may be reserved up to seven days in advance by calling 303-791-2348, mid March through mid-October. Court reservations November to February may be made by calling 303-791-2710.
- Court reservations must be made at least 90 minutes prior to use.
- Lights can be activated at dusk by pushing light buttons(s) located on the east side of Court 1.
- All lessons must be approved by the Metro District.