Metro District Employment Applications
The Metro District conducts background checks on all candidates offered employment.
Please return your completed employment application to:
Highlands Ranch Metro District
Attn: Human Resources
62 W. Plaza Drive
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parkways Landscape Technician
- Seasonal Parks, Recreation, Open Space & Mansion
- Park Technician – Sports Fields
- Youth Baseball/Softball Field Supervisor
- Adult Softball Field Supervisor
- Batting Cage Attendant
The Metro District’s Recreation department has several seasonal contracted positions available. This includes:
- Adult Softball Officials (Age 18+)
- Youth Baseball/Softball Umpires (Age 14+)
- Youth Volleyball Instructors (Age 16+)
If interested in applying for the positions above please contact Luke Ruter at email@example.com or 303-791-2710.
- Lacrosse Instructors & Officials (Age 16+)
- Track & Field Coaches (Age 16+)
- Flag Football Officials (Age 14+)
If interested in applying for the positions above please contact Amber Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-791-2710.